According to the Personal Data Protection Law - Law 67/98, of October 26
The data collected by this website (Name, address, contact and e-mail address) are liable to be processed by computer, being destined, solely and exclusively, to the management and information of F2J’s clients. The omission or incorrectness of this data is the sole responsibility of the respective user.
According to current legislation, F2J provides an adequate level of protection for this personal data, namely through the implementation of the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect your personal data against accidental destruction, loss or modification, as well as against access and other unauthorized processes. The measures taken include data encryption and the security of the applications that process them.
However, F2J informs that no security system can guarantee absolute protection.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law – Law 67/98, of October 26, and the other legislation in force in this matter, such as Law 41/2004, of August 18, as amended by Law 46 / 2012, of 29 August, on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, is entitled to:
- Oppose, without charge, the processing of your personal data provided for direct marketing purposes;
- Ask to correct your personal data.
To exercise these rights, you must contact F2J through our contact page.
Since May 25, 2018, you have additional rights, under the legal conditions provided for:
- The “right to be forgotten” and the right to permanently delete your personal data;
- The right to data portability and to receive a copy of your processed data;
- The right to be informed in the case of automated decision-making, the logic behind that system, as well as the importance and consequences of its treatment for the data subjec.
Any additional information regarding the protection of privacy can be obtained from CNPD – Data Protection Commission::
Rua de São Bento n.º 148-3º 1200-821 Lisboa – Phone: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – email: email@example.com.
F2J may regularly update this page. For this reason, we recommend that you consult it whenever you visit our website.